Monday, July 9, 2007

insir...

...ate..exact asa cum imi bubuie in minte!







Closer...No hesitation..Give me...All that you have...And it's been so long, ..that I can't explain...And it's been so wrong...Right now, so wrong....Naked...My thoughts are creeping....To late...The show has begun....And it's been so long,.. that I can't confess....And it's been so wrong....Right now, so wrong...Is it all as it seems....So unresolved, so unredeemed....If I remain, how will I know.......And it's been so long, that I can't be sure....And it's been so wrong...Right now, so wrong........

Undefied, no signs of regret.......Your swollen pride assumes respect.....Talons fly as a last disguise....But no return, the time has come....So don't despair this day, will be their damnedest day.......Ooh, if you take these things from me.......

So don't resist...We shall exist....Until the day...Until the day, I die.....



Refuse to surrender...Strung out until ripped apart....Who dares, dares to condemn...All for nothing....Did you really want .....

No comments: